Sunday, November 22, 2009

Family and Friends

Last night we had our first Thanksgiving out of 3. It was with Mr. B's family and the food was fabulous as always. Mr. B's aunt somehow cooked for 25+ people in her smaller than a closet kitchen that has about 2 feet of counterspace. She's amazing...I don't know how she does it.

We have our second Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving day and our third and final dinner will be on Saturday the 28th. I'm going to be turkey'd out by the end of this week, but I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait to see my family and eat some delicious food :)

Last night we also went to our final 30th birthday party of the year. I'm sure next year will be filled with them too, but it was fun to see some of Mr. B's friends. I can't believe how fast this year went...it was filled with so many parties, weddings and get togethers which definitely made if fly by.

I'm not looking forward to Christmas shopping at all, but I still have a month, right?

No comments: