Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Frustrated

I've been trying to shed some of the 15 lbs I've put on since our wedding almost 2 years ago. I was good over the holidays and didn't gain any weight. And I've relatively good with eating well and working out. Alas, I haven't lost any weight or inches.

What gives?! I work out a minimum of 4 days a week for at least an hour each time. I try to lift 3 days a week and do some form of cardio 3 days a week. Nothing. Nada. Not even the satisfaction of my clothes fitting better. I mean I have been eating 3 girl scout cookies a day (oops) but, really?! Really?! That's what's making me stay exactly the same weight? I even started a killer new workout called the "skinny jeans" workout and I've seen absolutely no progress. I'm starting to wonder if my body has begun the dreaded 'change'. Where my metabolism slows to a crippled limp and I can't so much as look at a dessert without my thighs expanding.

I eat so well during the day that I thought 3 cookies wouldn't be a big deal, but obviously I was fooling myself. My thighs and buttocks were not fooled, so now I must limit myself, yet again, to only treating myself to a cookie once or twice a week. I should really buy a vault to keep those puppies in becuase man are they tempting. Damn you Girl Scouts with your delicious treats!!


- Mrs. B

No comments: