Sunday, April 19, 2009

Updates

1. We doggie-sat for a friend last weekend and it made me realize that I miss having a dog around. I can't wait to get a bigger place! Holly was really good and we used our Caesar Milan tricks on her. Some of them worked, some didn't...they didn't keep her from sneaking on the couch when our backs were turned!

2. We lost our voice on Monday :( I already miss hearing HK's voice during the games. It's not the same...

3. We finally got our windows and I'm so glad we did! It's so much more quiet in the house and we can finally open all of the windows!

4. We've made no progress on trying to sell our place. We've both been swamped with work and school and haven't had time to do the little odds and ends things that need to get done. No rush here because we don't even have time to go to open houses right now.

5. We did the Easter rounds on Sunday and my grandparents made me participate in the annual Easter egg hunt. I got some $$ out of it, so I guess I can't complain ;0)

I think that's about it. Less than I thought it would be. Hopefully after this week I'll have some more time to keep the blog up. Only one class this semester...thank GOD!!!!!!!

No comments: