Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Warm Weather

I am so happy for all of this warm weather. Unfortunately my allergies, and Mr. B's allergies, are out of control.

This weather so makes me want to play hookie and do fun things. I'm hoping that this weekend is kind of crappy so I'll be forced to stay inside and finish all of the little odds and ends things around the house I've been putting off.

This past weekend I was pretty productive though. I cleaned out my closet, put away my winter clothes (wishful thinking) and put all my summer clothes in. I ended up with 3 full trash bags of clothes that either don't fit right or that I haven't worn in a year. I also rearranged the other closets in the house and got rid of some things that we'll try to sell at a yard sale down the shore this summer.

Our Vegas trip is coming up fast and I can't wait!

No comments: