Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Do you see that?!

Sunday Mr. B and I went to Walmart to get a space heater for his coworker's bday. We rarely venture to Walmart because the shelves are never stocked and they're so freaking close together that you have to manuever the cart just right so as to not hit the ignorant person who you politely asked to move but didn't.

We're in the check out line and I started browsing the trashy celeb magazines when Mr. B grabbed my arm and pushed me out of line. My first thought was WTF?! but then I saw it scamper under the shelf. The biggest freaking spider I've seen in years. Ugh, gross!!

So of course I had to take a picture. While I'm taking the picture the woman in line behind me walked within 2" of the thing. I thought it was going to carry her kid away.





--Mrs. B

No comments: