Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Keeping it claaaaaaassssssssy, as always, NY

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/their_fans_are_second_rate_so_is_mnrbqD4sqsEKH10TfB3k6H

Yes, taking a private train is totally second class. Eff the environment and saving money!! Oh, wait...I forgot that the Yankees pay the big bucks for all of their talent, so they have to baby them and put them on expensive planes. I just love me some A.Roid and Derek Cheater.

We're whiners? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

Andplusalso, what does GQ have to do with anything? My dog could have written a better article than this. Pathetic.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow, that NY Post article was the saddest excuse of 'researching' and 'writing' that I've ever seen. I love how they make fun of Philly cheesesteaks, but the first thing anyone from NYC does when they visit Philly... is to find a cheesesteak place!

Oh - and let's not even talk about how NYC has the biggest rodent and bed bug problem in the entire country.

Can't wait to these games start...