Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I want Uggs


I've resisted the fad for this long, but they look so comfortable. I want the gray ones, but apparently they are hard to come by...especially in a size 10/11. I asked for a pair of Uggs for Christmas, but I don't think I'm going to like them. They're almost $100 more than the classic ones, so I would kind of feel bad if I returned them. Mr. B isn't going to by them for me because we've set a $50ish limit for presents this year. I always go overboard, so it was good to have a set amount of money to spend. I think I spent around $60, so only 20% over budget, which isn't too bad for me.

I want Uggs because I can't find a pair of comfortable slip-on shoes/boots that look good and don't crush my feet after standing in them for 5 minutes. I just bought a pair of Nine West boots that were on sale for $19.99 and they're ok, but I can tell that they're not easy to drive/walk in. I always ruin my shoes because I have a stick--always scuffing the back heel so it looks like I have crappy old shoes on. Note to self: Keep slippers in car to change into for driving.

No comments: