Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Twilight

I finally finished the fourth and final book. It's kind of sad that I don't have any more books from the series to read, but I think Mr. B is glad that I won't be ignoring him for Edward anymore. It was kind of disappointing the way Breaking Dawn ended, but it also left the series with closure.

Now that the director from the Twilight movie has been fired, I'm excited to see how they improve the second movie. I just hope that they don't change the plot or major scenes like they did in Twilight. I also hope that Kristen Stewart finds her acting skills.

I've started reading Midnight Sun and I'm hooked. I love Edward and being able to 'see' into his mind is amazing. It just kind of confirms what I thought he was thinking all along...no surprises yet. I hope SM does finish this book and I hope she does it soon! I need my fix!

No comments: