Thursday, July 16, 2009

Friends

There's really nothing like spending some time with good friends to make you feel good. I'm really lucky to have found a group of friends that can make me laugh so hard I have tears coming out of my eyes (thanks Nat!). They're the type of girls you can talk to about anything --from what happens to your body when you have a baby (WOW. and Oh, God., that's all I have to say)to TV shows that you love.

Being with such a great group of girls reminds me that people really like me for the way I am--negative, sarcastic, sometimes inappropriate and lewd, but I think that's what makes me, me. I spent just about all of high school trying to blend in and not attract attention, and while I don't really like to be the center of attention all the time, every once in awhile I think it's good to be. I've realized in the past year or so that I have a great witty, dry humor and that I'm a very creative, compassionate person. People want to spend time with me, just because I'm me :D

Mr. B has been in San Antonio all week and I missed him like crazy, but last night, after being with those girls for a few hours, I wasn't so lonely. I'm really thankful to have found such great friends later on in life, which gets harder as you get older. Love you girls!

No comments: