Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's Dead!!!

...my Dyson, that is. The power button won't stay depressed. I currently have it jury-rigged with duct tape and that seems to be working, but isn't a dyson supposed to last forever??

$200+ for a vacuum that broke in a year and a half and the crappy one that we bought at Target for $20 lasted 5 and still worked when we tossed it into the dumpster. Hopefully Dyson will do something about it. Now I have to fish out the warranty info (I think I sent it in---crap!) and figure out what to do next.

I honestly love my Dyson because it picks up so much crap! It feels like a new carpet after you've vacuumed with it. I joke that it picks up dirt from my downstairs neighbors because I have no clue where it's getting all of the crap it picks up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It says it will never get clogged. The commercials say nothing about the power button staying down. Maybe that's how it never gets clogged? It can't get clogged if it won't turn on!