Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Mom's Party

My grandparents and I did the planning for my mom's 50th birthday party. We got her there by inviting her to my SFIL's retirement party. She was reluctant and confused at first, but several other lies cleared up her doubts.

We had the party at Barone's Tuscan Grill in Moorestown, NJ and the manager, Michael, was extremely helpful all through the planning process. He let us pick the start time and said the end time could be up in the air. We were able to bring in our own alcohol and cake without charge and they did a really great job setting everything up. The food was amazing and the service was flawless. I can't say enough great things about Barone's.

We got the cake at DiBartolo's in Collingswood, NJ. I basically gave them the invitation asked them to match it. Everyone raved about the look and the taste of the cake. They totally blew me away with how closely they were able to match the flourishes and colors.

I'm sure I'll add more to the post as I think of it, but here are a few pictures of the party:







No comments: