Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Decisions, decisions...

We're putting our place on the market next month. We have absolutely too much other stuff going on, but I think trying to get buyers that want that $8k credit is our best bet. I just got notified that our free listing on zillow.com is going to cost us $9.95, so we won't be doing that.

The dilema comes when trying to decide whether or not to use a realtor. My dad has a license, but really isn't practicing. His insisting we can do it on our own, but I'm not sure I have the time nor the energy to spend on it. Mr. B and I are going to discuss this further this weekend but I have a feeling we will end up getting a realtor.

This weekend will also consist of decluttering the house. We need to find a place for all the wedding gift we haven't even touched and my huge bin of summer clothes. I'm pretty excited at the thought of getting a house together, bit then again it's also kind of sad. This was my first place and I've been here for over 3 years. It'll be weird to leave.


- Mrs. B

No comments: