Monday, January 18, 2010

Teavana

A couple of weeks ago, Mr. B and I went to the mall and I saw a store offering free samples of tea. I love tea. All kinds of tea. So I weaved my way through the massive amounts of people and had a sip of my first sample. I was in LOVE. Mmm...Matevana Rooibos Chai.

I bought a quarter of a pound and it wasn't cheap, but I don't regret it at all :) It has the spices from the chai and a little sweetness from the Mate. It's actually a blend of the two teas and it's fabulous!

Coincidentally, my grandparents got me this neat little tea pot that brews loose tea. I've made at least 15 cups of it. Its a caffeinated tea, so it's been great on those 'I don't want to get up, let alone go to work' days. I can't stand coffee so it's a total lifesaver. Oh, and it doesn't give you the jitteryness and doesn't have the same addictive qualities as coffee. I can't wait to finish this batch up so I can find something else to love.

Another plus of drinking tea that I recently found out is that people that drink 3 or more cups of tea a day live longer. I highly recommend checking it out!

No comments: