Sunday, January 3, 2010

Well hello, 2010!

My, didn't you come quickly! I feel like 2009 came and went in the blink of an eye. I guess that's what happens when you're an adult. I can only imagine how quickly the next couple years are going to go what with buying a house, renovating it, adopting a doggy (or two) and having some kiddies. (Note: none of this is close to happening, so don't freak out)

Here are some highlights from 2009:
-December/January: We spent our first married NYE together
-February: Went to Ireland :)
-March: Got a raise
-April: Bruce concert!
-May: Our first wedding anniversary and a trip to Vegas
-June: lots of work/school
-July: Our friend's baby was born
-August: lots of work/school/beach time
-September: nothing much
-October: 2 back to back weddings and a Bruce concert (his last one at the Spectrum)
-November: celebrated both of our birthday's and threw Mr. B a surprise 30th party
-December: Got to see lots of family and friends and I got a raise!

I know this year will be even busier than last year, and I'm not really sure that I'm 100% looking forward to it. I am looking forward to getting our own place and not sharing walls with inconsiderate neighbors (speaking of which, our upstairs neighbor just SLAMMED her door and proceeded to stomp down the stairs like a herd of elephants). I am so not going to miss that.

No comments: