Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 Recap

Overall, 2008 was a pretty good year. Here are some of the things that happened:

Me:
-Changed jobs in March (so glad I did)
-Made some new friends (which was one of my resolutions for 2008!)
-Started grad school with PSU

Mr. B:
-Started grad school
-Paid off car (yay!)

Us:
-Married in May
-Honeymoon in Mexico May/June
-New bathroom and flooring in October
-Spain in November

I have a feeling that 2009 is going to be a great year. Mr. B and I already have tons of plans and I'm going to Ireland with a friend in February. Hopefully some of our plans will get us ready to put our condo on the market and get into a real house in the next year or two.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I began to read the recipe aloud to Scott. When I said "food processor" he began to laugh so much at the thought of me using a kitchen tool I couldn't finish reading it to him.