Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No Time

I just had my first class of the semester last night and didn't get home until almost 9pm and I left the house at 6:15am. Once a week would be ok, but this semester I decided to take 2 classes. On top of that, tonight I have an association meeting. I feel like I didn't even get to see Mr. B this weekend and now this week is turning out to be more of the same. I can see that it's going to be hard to spend time together when we've both got so much going on with work and school and everything else.

I'm not sure how this 2 classes a week thing is going to work out. If I don't take 2 classes a semester it's going to take me 3+ years to get my Master's, but if I take them 2 at a time, and one in the summer I'll be done at the end of 2010/beginning of 2011. A friend at work thinks I should get my doctorate while our employer is paying for it, but I'm not sure I could juggle that with work and having a husband. I'm already miserable as it is getting home and eating dinner 10 minutes before I have to go to bed so I can actually get some sleep.

Last night I just needed some space when I got home from work and I felt bad for telling Mr. B to give me that space. I was just so wound up and exhausted at the same time. I had meetings all day long and then sat in a 3 hour class. I just wanted to eat my dinner and zone out for a second in front of the TV. Ten minutes later I hear Mr. B get out of bed and start rustling around in the bedroom. There was one of those damn stinkbugs in the bed. How the heck did that thing survive the cold outside and how did it get inside?! I was itchy the rest of the night. Stupid bug...

On a lighter note, I did get my Uggs last night. I called Mr. B on my way home and asked him if they came. He said," Yes, and I'm wearing them." I nearly drove off the bridge I was laughing so hard. He said it so matter of factly that I almost believed him. God, I love him :)

No comments: