Monday, June 22, 2009

Tag, You're it!

Natalie from Proud to be a New Jersey Wife tagged me for the Honest Scrap Award. The rules for this award are to tell your readers 10 things about you that are true, that they might not know. Then you have to tag 10 other bloggers to do the same. So here goes nothing....


  1. I've traveled more in the last year than I have in the past 10 years.
  2. I would move to Sevilla, Spain in a heartbeat.
  3. Mr. B's birthday is exactly 3 weeks after mine, but he's a different sign.
  4. I'm a huge sap for animals.
  5. I love to bake and do crafty things.
  6. My middle name is Anne; after my mom's great Aunt.
  7. I don't eat red meat.
  8. I'm very impatient and stubborn.
  9. I talk to myself quite often.
  10. I live at Target.

As for the 10 bloggers, I'll have to work on that...

  1. Spearmint Baby
  2. The Good Life
  3. The Fourth Door
  4. Westwind Days
  5. From Sparkly to Single








No comments: