Wednesday, June 24, 2009

When Can We Get a Real House?

This is the question that Mr. B asked me at 9:30 last night while we were laying in bed. No wonder I didn't sleep a wink last night. Thanks, babe...

I would love, love, love to have a real house right now. I'm tired of hearing my neighbors and wondering if I'll have a parking space close to the house when I get home late. I'm tired of lugging groceries up a flight of stairs and then having to walk back down to get the mail. I'm tired.

I know that getting a house will be more work, but I think, to us, it'll be alot more rewarding. It will be the first place we've decided on together and it will be "ours".

I suggested that we sell our place first before we even start looking. Which made me start to think about all of the little projects that are still lurking around every corner. Hence the reason I didn't sleep well.

This is the list I came up with:
To Do:
1. Finishing trim
2. Touch up paint
3. Massive cleaning
4. Clean windows
5. Declutter
6. Steam clean carpets
7. Fix bathroom mirror/wall
8. Paint laundry room

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Real house = bigger problems

I'm mad at my house right now. The brand new pergo floor we put in is buckling something fierce in the front room. You'll never guess what we are going to do this weekend?