Friday, September 19, 2008

Girls' Night

So I have a group of friends that I met on the internet. I really don't even consider them 'internet friends' at all because we have so much fun together and have gotten to know each other pretty well. We met up at one of the girls' houses last night for pizza, beer and wine, and to just hang out. It was so much fun. I ended up staying much later and drinking more than I should have.

They're just all such a great bunch of girls. No one is catty or snarky and we all get along so well. I feel like we've all known each other for years. It's nice to finally have some 'girl' friends that I know aren't going to stab me in the back or use me. I feel like I've always had a problem having girlfriends and I really don't know what it is. It just seems like at some point in our friendship the tables turn and things change. I guess that's just part of growing up and becoming who you are...people grow apart.

It's just nice because we're such a diverse group of girls as far as ages and stages in our lives. Some of us are in our twenties and some are in their thirties. Some already have kids and some are pregnant now. Some of us are married, some of us are engaged and some are single.

No comments: