Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Little Baker

I love Mr. B....he is so cute! Today, some of the girls at his work are hosting a bridal shower for one of the girls he works with. Mr. B offered to make a cake for the shower. Yes, that's right, my husband offered to bake something. He made his speciality last night, French Toast Cake. It's about the third or fourth time he's made it and I think he's getting the hang of baking.

I helped him out a little with the ingredients and the directions. Not having baked before, he takes everything so literally. To him, when the directions ask for a cup of something, he wants to get exactly a cup of something. To me, a cup is a cup--more or less. Baking isn't that exact, at least to me it isn't!

The girls at his work must be so jealous that Mr. B is such a renaissance husband. He cooks, cleans, and now he bakes. I am so lucky :) I'm going to the shower today too, so I'll have to rub it in how good Mr. B is. He always says that the women at work get all P.O'd when he talks about everything he does around the house.

No comments: