Friday, September 12, 2008

Wedding Album

Mr. B and I picked up our wedding album from our photographer last night. It looks absolutely amazing! Jordan had it all sealed up in this cute little pine suitcase-looking box. It must weight at least 15lbs. The colors are beautiful and the flow of the book really tells the entire story of the day. Thank god he threw in something for all of the business we gave him and all of the money we spent on him--he printed up a nice portrait of me free of charge.

I'm so glad that we went with him, but I just wish we could get our damn pictures on a DVD so we could print what we want to print. I guess that's what happens when you don't read the fine print and don't know to ask. Oh well, what's done is done and now we have a gorgeous album and soon we'll have a DVD slideshow of our pictures--so excited for that! We picked out a few songs to put on there--they're not your typical lovey-dovey, wind-beneath-my-wings songs either, so we're interested to see how they turn out.

Seeing the album makes me so glad that I don't have to go through all of that stress again, but I'm also kind of sad because I want to enjoy the party again. Now I can live vicariously through the next couple weddings we go to and the wedding I'm in next June.

No comments: