Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Grad School



I forgot how boring going to class was. I had my first grad class last night after work. It's a three hour class, which means that I'm basically at work for 13 hours every Tuesday night. The professor went over 30 minutes, which kind of ticked me off because I didn't get home until 9pm. That meant that I didn't get dinner because I didn't want to eat and then go right to bed. I didn't want to eat and stay up either because I had to wake up at 4:30am today. I know, I'm whining, but I like my sleep and my food!

Good news is that I'm getting three of the four courses that I took at Stevens transferred to PSU. Now my degree should only take me 2.5 more years instead of 3.5. That's good in a way, though because we've already decided that we both want to get our Masters before we even start to think about having kids. 2.5 years should give us plenty of time to save up, find a house, save up some more $$ and then maybe try for some kiddos. That's a LOOONGGG way off...

No comments: