Tuesday, October 7, 2008

God I'm Moody...

I can't seem to shake this funk I've been in for the past week or so. I don't know if it was all of the stress of remodeling this weekend or all of the stress I've been feeling at work. I'm just so run down and tired. I feel like I haven't had a spare second to myself to just sit and relax. It's almost like since the wedding I've been running and running around like a mad woman. I just hope that this weekend I can get some R&R.

Friday I'm taking some comp time, instead of working for 3 hours, so I guess I"ll get to sleep in a bit. We have a wedding that night, but during the day I want to go find a pair of jeans and maybe a top for Saturday night. Saturday night I'm going out with some of my friends to C&P's in the city to watch the Flyers game and then maybe out to a bar or two. Sunday I'm not really sure what I'm doing yet. The Eagles are on, but they suck. What's new... Thank God we have Monday off! And then it's a 3 day week and that Friday we're heading up to Pittsburg for Mr. B's friend's reception. They got married in Hawaii in September and we're going up to celebrate. I'm pretty excited. It's almost like a mini-vacation.

So my goal for the rest of the week is to try to relax. I need to prioritize everything that needs to get accomplished before we go to Spain. We haven't done anything recently and I think that Mr. B and I really need to get a move on.

No comments: