Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hump Day

Thank God I only have two more days of work including today. I cannot wait for this four day weekend! I'm definitely going shopping at lunch today...a nice long shopping trip.

My coworker said yesterday that I had a negative energy surrounding me. I thought that was pretty crazy that she picked up on that because that's definitely how I felt. I'm just so frustrated because I have a million things to do and I'm sitting in an enclosed room with no windows with at least two people who are infecting everyone with their sick germs. They're coughing and sniffling and they look like death. To make matters worse on of them does crossword puzzles on his computer all day long while I'm slaving away at my desk doing things he could be doing. He also sleeps most of the day. I can hear him when he wakes up. So.Freakin.Annoying. I wish I could have my own area or at least be surrounded by productive, positive people.

At least I have work to do...much better than the old job! I would love to be able to start our own business. Like open our own gym or something. That would be amazing. Mr. B and I both have a pretty deep interest in fitness. We both like to challenge ourselves and we push each other to challenge ourselves more. I think we'd do a good job with our own business. If only we had the money! Oh well, a girl can dream...and buy lots and lots of lottery tickets.

No comments: