Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh no, oh no...

The Phils crapped the bed last night. I had a feeling that it was going to be bad when they hadn't scored in the 5th. Mr. B and I promptly went to bed.

I came home yesterday and my downstairs neighbor was at her car. I had told her a couple weeks ago that I'd let her come up and see the renovations, but I haven't run in to her since then. Well I was unpacking my car and she kind of mentioned it so I took her up. She said how nice everything looked. I've seen her place and it's definitely not on par with ours. Of course my bathroom was a bomb site. I had trash on the floor and clothes everywhere. Not to mention a pair of dirty undies by the door...nice, huh? Wonder if she saw them. ha ha ha.... I def have to clean it this weekend, but cleaning it makes me want to take out the entire disgusting, fiberglass mess that is my shower, and replace it with some nice floor to ceiling tile. I know I could do it, but I really don't have the time.

A little over two weeks until we leave for Spain...I'm so stressed right now. I really need to work on my presentation ASAP...I think I might even take it home and work on it so I can concentrate. I'm so glad it's the weekend...

No comments: