Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm an idiot

I had class last night and didn't get home until around 8pm. I was pretty exhausted, but Mr. B and I stayed up to watch True Blood from Sunday on OnDemand. I love that show! I don't know what I'm going to do when the season is over. I'll need my vamp fix, so hopefully I'll have my Twilight books by then.

Mr. B was home sick and he said he turned on the heater, but cold air was coming out all day. I checked the pilot and BINGO! no flame. I've never lit a heater pilot before, but it was pretty easy. I reaked when it finally came on, but we probably haven't used it for 8 months.

I finally got to bed around 9:30, which is actually really really early compared to when I've been going to bed because of the damn Phillies games being so late. I woke up this morning in a panic because my alarm clock read 10:30, which meant that I should have been in work 5 hours ago. I raced into the shower and I started to fall alseep. Then I started to think about what time it was and there was no way that I slept that long. I finally realized that it was really 10:30pm not 10:30am. What.an.idiot. So I got out of the shower and went back to sleep with wet hair.

I'm still exhausted this morning, but I'm determined to go to the gym because I didn't go the past 2 days. The weather change has been so extreme that it's sapped all of my energy...that and the stress from worrying about Spain. My presentation is almost done, so now I just have to worry about practicing and getting there.

No comments: